Benefits of Wearing Contact Lenses
Enjoy the freedom of contact lenses
When cared for properly, contact lenses can provide a healthy, comfortable and convenient vision correction option. Contact lenses are safe, comfortable, simple and easy to use and right for almost everyone. They offer you the freedom to see clearly and enjoy life the way you want, free from glasses.
Contact lenses allow you to:
- Look the way you want
- Enjoy an active lifestyle
- Wear glasses only when you choose
- Feel good about yourself
You may feel that you want to try contact lenses because you want to try a more convenient solution to seeing clearly. You may feel that you don't always want to wear your glasses and that they can get in the way in some everyday situations. Contact lenses provide a simple way to change both the way you look at the world and the way you look to the world. And they offer you a lot of freedom:
- Freedom to have the look you want... to say it with your eyes
- Freedom to see better: Crisp, clear all round vision
- Freedom of movement: Contact lenses don't fall off or get knocked during sports
- Freedom to wear what you want: Wear fashion sunglasses and change your look easily
- Freedom to get on with life: Contact lenses are simple to use and can make your life easier
"Wearing contact lenses was a little strange at first, but now I can see everything without wearing my glasses and I feel I can just be myself. I feel I can express myself better with my eyes"
Olivia, aged 18
"I just want to put my contact lenses in, in the morning and not worry about it. I now feel more confident going up to girls."
Chris, aged 17
"Wearing contact lenses fits into my routine easily - it takes me just a couple of minutes in the morning and evening."
Edward, aged 17
In order to find out more about contact lenses in general and to find the right contact lenses for you go to www.wearlenses.co.uk